1. I have been sleeping at every opportunity.
2. That kind of explains why I haven’t been posting anything to my blog.
3.I did bring all of my blogging tools with me to Denver.
4. Put simply, the internet at my sister’s school sucks.
5. The trip was fun though.
6. I walked a lot.
7. I saw Equus.
8. I bought fiber at Gypsy Wools in Boulder.
9. I learned I really hate flying.
10. My knitting did not get confiscated as I feared it would.
11. This was lucky because I was working on my other sister’s birthday present.
12. It was a Clapotis in a variegated plum yarn.
14. I knit it in a week.
15. By Saturday morning Clapotis had taken over my life.
16. I still kind of want one for myself.
17. My family started putting in knitting orders over the weekend.
18. My sister asked for an Idlewood
19. She is willing to buy the yarn.
20. My dad wants fingerless gloves.
21. He did not ask.
22. I am going to make them anyway, because my dad never wants anything.
23. I have been dyeing. The evidence is up in my etsy shops
24. You should go there.
25. And buy something.
ETA: This yarn just sold. Might I interest you in this one instead?
It doesn’t stripe, but it’s just as pretty!
27. I have also been reading.
28. About food and sustainability.
30. I made pea soup last night.
31. I was pleasantly surprised.
33. I am in love with everything about this project so far.
34. Except maybe my clumsy provisional cast-on.
35. I am still not so good with a crochet hook.
36. I am going to eat a brownie, which I made last night along with the soup.
37. After the brownie, I am going to bed.
38. So I can get up in a couple of hours and have dinner with my boyfriend.
39. At 10pm. Otherwise we don’t see each other.
40. I hope he doesn’t mind left-over pea soup.