1. I am a list-maker
2. I think the extra-long, impossible to finish to-do list is the companion of any self-employed person.
3. Today I am making my “First Show To-Do List”.
4. I am estimating it will be about three pages long.
5. I have plenty of time.
6. The show is a month away.
7. On October 22nd at Pachamama’s in Lawrence, KS from 10am to 4pm.
8. It looks like I will be working overtime at the day job for most of October.
9. This may complicate things.
10. I will be bringing my knitting to work.
11. I have a yellow mitten in my purse right now.
12. But it’s Sunday morning, which means there will be many in for breakfast.
13. So my mitten will sit, until I get home, do the dishes, do yoga and take a shower.
14. It should only take an hour or so to finish up.
15. It is the second yellow mitten which means one more project done.
16. Only 764,324,891 more to go.
17. That wasn’t a complaint.
18. I am loving my journey to unemployment.
- Felix/Mommy selfie time. Also, feeling the love with my @bitchmedia B-Hive mug, because we value… instagram.com/p/BVYFpNnA7kt/ 1 month ago
- RT @BitchMedia: You knew it was coming! Here's the part where @bustle tells us to take our "damaging" and "unnecessary" post down. https://… 1 month ago
- 2/2 This does not signify that the heroine is smoking so much as that the hero is an objectifying dickwad. #amwriting #amreading 2 months ago
- 1/2 Pet peeve: when hero says that all the dudes around are jealous of him because of how hot the heroine is. #amwriting #amreading 2 months ago
- Listened to an audiobook set in Scotland. Now all the Montanans in my physical book speak with an accent in my head. 2 months ago