1. I am a list-maker
2. I think the extra-long, impossible to finish to-do list is the companion of any self-employed person.
3. Today I am making my “First Show To-Do List”.
4. I am estimating it will be about three pages long.
5. I have plenty of time.
6. The show is a month away.
7. On October 22nd at Pachamama’s in Lawrence, KS from 10am to 4pm.
8. It looks like I will be working overtime at the day job for most of October.
9. This may complicate things.
10. I will be bringing my knitting to work.
11. I have a yellow mitten in my purse right now.
12. But it’s Sunday morning, which means there will be many in for breakfast.
13. So my mitten will sit, until I get home, do the dishes, do yoga and take a shower.
14. It should only take an hour or so to finish up.
15. It is the second yellow mitten which means one more project done.
16. Only 764,324,891 more to go.
17. That wasn’t a complaint.
18. I am loving my journey to unemployment.
- RT @ShaunKing: The man is a liar. Democrats are not doing this. I know many of us are weary of Trump, but that he is flat out lying about… 2 hours ago
- This is the best. twitter.com/SusiMJK/status… 2 days ago
- RT @ysolda: Seems like a good time to bump this thread about mlm schemes as doTerra essential oils continue to be pushed on networks built… 1 week ago
- Writing procrastination at all-time new high. I just pulled out my Find Your Fade shawl, a project I haven't worked… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Someday I will write something with as much hyperbole and and realism as Kingsman. What fun. Plus, how can you go wrong with rat things? 2 weeks ago