1. I am a list-maker
2. I think the extra-long, impossible to finish to-do list is the companion of any self-employed person.
3. Today I am making my “First Show To-Do List”.
4. I am estimating it will be about three pages long.
5. I have plenty of time.
6. The show is a month away.
7. On October 22nd at Pachamama’s in Lawrence, KS from 10am to 4pm.
8. It looks like I will be working overtime at the day job for most of October.
9. This may complicate things.
10. I will be bringing my knitting to work.
11. I have a yellow mitten in my purse right now.
12. But it’s Sunday morning, which means there will be many in for breakfast.
13. So my mitten will sit, until I get home, do the dishes, do yoga and take a shower.
14. It should only take an hour or so to finish up.
15. It is the second yellow mitten which means one more project done.
16. Only 764,324,891 more to go.
17. That wasn’t a complaint.
18. I am loving my journey to unemployment.
- Jesus, I didn't realize my youtube channel was so spammy. Sorry guys. 3 days ago
- RT @apbenven: Reminder that if a woman didn't post #MeToo, it doesn't mean she wasn't sexually assaulted or harassed. Survivors don't owe y… 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/3_u9W9Z8_Oc?a Introduction to Simple Chunky Mitten Patter Tutorial Series 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/5Q6dqvi9Vno?a Simple Chunky Mittens: Knitting the Thumb of Your Mitten 3 days ago
- Simple Chunky Mittens: Knitting the Thumb of Your Mitten: youtu.be/5Q6dqvi9Vno?a via @YouTube 3 days ago