1. I am a list-maker
2. I think the extra-long, impossible to finish to-do list is the companion of any self-employed person.
3. Today I am making my “First Show To-Do List”.
4. I am estimating it will be about three pages long.
5. I have plenty of time.
6. The show is a month away.
7. On October 22nd at Pachamama’s in Lawrence, KS from 10am to 4pm.
8. It looks like I will be working overtime at the day job for most of October.
9. This may complicate things.
10. I will be bringing my knitting to work.
11. I have a yellow mitten in my purse right now.
12. But it’s Sunday morning, which means there will be many in for breakfast.
13. So my mitten will sit, until I get home, do the dishes, do yoga and take a shower.
14. It should only take an hour or so to finish up.
15. It is the second yellow mitten which means one more project done.
16. Only 764,324,891 more to go.
17. That wasn’t a complaint.
18. I am loving my journey to unemployment.
- Join me for the virtual launch party for The Other Lane at 1pm CST. I'll talk about The Other Lane, modern fairy ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- On Instagram, I follow a gluten-free/dairy-free bakery in Paris. It's like a cross between #goals and torture everyday. 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/oEAspp_SDTk?a 6 Things Your Romance Novel Needs 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/RMY5BKePUMk?a What is A Modern Fairy Tale? 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cmLgY7_ek7Y?a Why I Chose to Self Publish 3 days ago